We provide a comprehensive medical examination plan based on scientific evidence, including cancer, cardiovascular disease, cerebrovascular disease and lifestyle-related disease.
Information of the examination contents
Basic Medical Examination
- Physical measurement (height · weight · body composition · blood pressure · pulse) · Eye test · Intraocular pressure test · Fundus examination · Audibility test
- Blood test
- General Blood testRBC / hemoglobin / hematocrit / MCV·MCH·MCHC / WBC / PLT / hemogram
- Liver functionTP / Alb / AST(GOT) / ALT(GPT) / γGTP / T-Bilirubin / DB / LDH / ALP / ChE / autotaxin test / FIB-4 index
- Pancreatic functionserum amylase / pancreatic amylase
- Renal functionBUN / Cre / eGFR
- ElectrolyteNa・K・Cl / Ca・P・Mg
- AnemiaFe / TIBC·UIBC / ferritin
- Muscle metabolismCK
- Rheumatoid reactionRheumatoid factor(quantitative)
- Thyroid examinationTSH / FT3 / FT4
- InfectionHBs-Ag / HBs-Ab / HCV-Ab / TPAb / STS
- Blood typeABO / RhD (first time only)
- UrinalysispH / SG / PRO / Glu / BLD / URO / KET / sediment
- Respiratory function testFVC / %VC / FEV1.0 / FEV1.0%
- Bone density testBMD / YAM% / same age ratio
Cancer screening (Including tumor markers)
- Lung CancerChest CT · Chest X-ray
- Gastric ・ Esophagus ・ Duodenum CancerGastrointestinal endoscopy (biopsy / tissue diagnosis) · Serum H.pylori antibody · ABC method
- Colorectal CancerColonoscopy (biopsy / tissue diagnosis) · Fecal occult blood test
- Liver ・ Biliary ・ Pancreas CancerAbdominal ultrasonography · MRCP
- Kidney ・ Renal pelvis ・ Ureter ・ Prostate ・ Bladder CancerLower abdominal ultrasonography · Pelvic MRI
- Breast CancerMammography · Breast ultrasonography
- Uterus CancerPelvic examination · Cervical cytology · Transvaginal ultrasonography · Pelvic MRI
- Brain tumorCraniocervical MRI
- Tumor markerCEA · CA19-9 · PSA (man only) · CA125 (woman only)
Vascular disease screening
- Arterial sclerosisCAVI test · Ankle brachial index (ABI) · Carotid ultrasonography · lipoprotein (a)
- Cerebrovascular diseaseCraniocervical MRI & MRA
- Cardiovascular diseasesECG · BNP · Echocardiography
Lifestyle-related disease screening
- Obesity related testsBMI · waist circumference · body fat percentage · body composition measurement · adiponectin · leptin
- Diabetes related testsFasting blood glucose · HbA1c · insulin · HOMA-β · HOMA-IR · Urine albumin creatinine ratio
- Lipid related testsTotal cholesterol · Triglyceride · LDL-cholesterol · HDL-cholesterol · Non – HDL - cholesterol
- Gout testUric acid level
Explanation of the results on the day of examinations by a doctor
Nutritional consultation by a registered dietitian
Medical Examination schedule
We have a fulfilling two-day examination schedule, such as setting a dedicated time zone for the Center.
First day of medical examinations
Second day of medical examinations
- Changing clothes
- Low-dose chest CT 【dedicated time zone for the Center】
- Chest X-ray ・Mammography
- Explanation and Medical interview by a doctor
- Nurse interview・Physical measurement・ Blood collecting
- Ultrasonography (upper / lower abdomen・mammary gland・transvaginal)
- Cervical cytology・Pelvic examination
- Changing clothes
(head, abdomen and pelvis)
【dedicated time zone for the Center】
- Drinking laxative fluid
- Basic medical examination (visual acuity・intraocular pressure・fundus・audibility・bone density・respiratory function test)
- Ultrasonography (cardiac and carotid artery)
- Cardio-Ankle Vascular Index (CAVI)
- Ankle-brachial index (ABI)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopy 【under sedation】
- Nutritional consultation by a registered dietitian
- Explanation of the results by a doctor
Flow of medical examinations
Choose a Trustee
- Support for our medical examinations will be provided by companies and organizations (hereinafter referred to as “Trustee”)contracted with our hospital.
- Please refer to the “About an application” page and select the trustee that suits your needs.
Apply through a trustee
- Please tell your preferred examination date to the trustee you selected in Step 1.
- Please follow the instructions provided by the trustee. Information necessary for examinations, such as your physical condition, will be provided to our hospital through the trustee.
- We have a fully secure medical Web questionnaire. You can answer the medical questionnaire in your native language from overseas.
Prepare in advance
- For details on how to visit our hospital and accommodation facilities, please check the information provided by the trustee.
- Please collect samples (stool and urine) according to instructions from the trustee.
Since there are dietary restrictions from the day before examinations, please be sure to follow the instructions from the trustee.
Take medical examinations
- Please come to our hospital with an interpreter arranged by the trustee. A personal attendant will welcome you.
The examinations will start between 7:00 and 8:00 AM on both days. Please be sure to keep the time of your visit as instructed by the trustee.
Receive the results
- On the afternoon of the second day of the examinations, we will give you a DVD containing the preliminary results of the medical examinations as a “Provisional report”.
- At the same time, a medical specialist will explain the test results and a registered dietitian will provide nutritional consultation.
The final results of the medical examinations will be sent through the trustee as a “Final report” within one month after the examinations.